J'ai travaillé chez Valforma en Contrat Permanent (Plus d'un an)
Good for freshers who want to work without pay.
Lot of "Experienced" guys from top companies- will get good "Advice" for free.
- Limited funding.
- DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL LIABILITIES
- Poor Human Resources- does not respond to any distress mails at all unless senior management is CCed.
- Late payments of any kind of remuneration- salary, foreign expenses etc.
- Former employees have not been cleared of all the dues and management is taking advantage of their inaction.
- Pay get deserted on site without any support from management. Failing to understand root cause of problems with client and will over rule your authority as a senior onsite resource (be ready for that)
Conseils à la direction
- Please pay your dues to all employees. (current and ex) or at least keep them informed. You may give job to employees but they don't work free.
- Planning a legal action against the company for outstanding amount due.
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –